Thursday, July 9, 2009

YAY for Thursday

I am SO happy to have gotten over the mid-week hump on Wednesday...which I made my off day apparently because I decided as I was getting ready to go for a run that I just didn't feel like it!  What is wrong with me?!  I guess I am going to have more off days this week than usual.

Todays run went okay.  I ran the cross-country course twice in 1 hr  00 minutes 09 seconds.  I was kinda frustrated because my goal was under an hour.  I can keep at it.  I am having trouble pushing past this 10k mark!!  I start to go a little further and my legs just feel like that weight 1000 lbs!  I am not really sure what I am supposed to do to get past this...but with the half-marathon just a few short months away I need to figure it out and soon.


Song of the day "Independent"

Thought for the day: "Instead of mourning your failure, why don't you find out why did you fail, learn from it, and try again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment